Quality & Approvals
- An AS9100 Rev C Certified Company
- Quality system complies to AS9100 Rev C & TS16949 Standards
- MRP System installed
Key Inspection Equipment
- Co-ordinate measuring machines
- Automatic dimension measuring
- Video profile projector
- Sylvac Hi-Cal Height Gauge
URP Engineering Pvt Ltd. is dedicated to consistently provide its customres with a service that as a minimum satisfies the customer's need and expectations as well as other regulatory and legal requirements.
The management recognize that quality is determined by the cummulative effects of our environment, activities and of personnel involved directly or indirectly in the processes and that we must strive to continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
As part of this continual improvement process the management will establish quality objectives, monitering systems,evaluate and discuss performance at regular management review meetings. Appriciate personnel will be involved and their roles will be explained.
Quality is the collective and mandatory responsibility of all personnel and our policy will only be achieved by the commitement and team effort of all employees and adherence to the quality management system requirements.
All personnel will be trained in their role within the quality system and the relevant parts of the Quality Management System will be issued to certain persons involved in the management and inspection of quality to enable them to take action needed to operate thhe quality system successfully.
The policy will be reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability to meet company, customer and other requirements
Please forward any suggestions that may lead to an improvement in the quality of our work.
Health & Environment Policy
UPR Engineering Pvt Ltd is committed to protect the Environment, Health and Safety of it’s employees, communities by providing safe & environment friendly atmosphere. We will continually improve our Health, Safety & Environmental performance by
- Ensuring commitment to prevention if injury, ill health to employees, visitors & environmental pollution.
- Complying with all applicable legal & other requirements based on the Health, Safety & Environmental hazards identified
- Assessment, periodic review & updation of HSE hazards/risks of operations
- Effectively communicating our HSE policy to all our stack holders, contractors, sub-contractors & transporters.
These are our commitments to Health, Safety & Environment to creating sustainable opportunity everywhere we operate.